Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Green Grass?

"The grass is always greener on the other side," they say. I've had a little bit of experience with this lately. I've tried to consider the color of my grass, and I suppose it's a good green. Maybe not Emerald City green but, hey, it's a good granny apple green. So I'm wondering how green this other grass is. I stuck my toes in it, then my whole foot. And you know what happened? My foot ended up in my mouth. Now I'm back on my side of the lawn and enjoying it very much. I plan to stay here for a bit and lay in the sun until some new, greener grass grows around me. I suggest that you consider all parts of the lawn you have. There may be some rough or dull patches, but I'm sure that as a whole, it's a very nice lawn. Take good care of it and make sure to water it everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment