Saturday, July 25, 2009

Obama taking over the nation

My dad and I watched President Obama's conference that is widely known today across America. Immediately when the president said that the police acted "stupidly", we knew that there would be big trouble. Obviously, the policemen were insulted and angry. Now, a lot of people have already written about this and I can see why, but it has overpowered another insulting aspect of Obama's words. (He just can't keep his mouth shut about stuff he doesn't know!) I was amazed when he accused doctors, in general across the nation, of not doing what they know is best for the patient, but doing what will bring in more money. I am just wondering how he knows this is true. He sure said it as such. He's probably just assuming that another one of his cheating friends from Chicago is just like every other doctor across the nation, too. Now, I don't know this for sure, but at least I am not saying it to the whole nation as fact and as the President of the United Sates! But then again, the White House is no longer the house of the American people but his house, and his lawn, and his czars (I mean "his personal advising cabinet above cabinet"), and his press, and he is God so I guess he can say this without knowing whether it is true or not. Along with passing bills he hasn't read, closing Guantanamo Bay, befriending and submitting to terrorists, opening the border, taking over health care, raising taxes through the roof, and, you know, just taking over the nation and telling everyone what they can and cannot do, Obama has really brought about change we can believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment