Saturday, July 18, 2009

twilight?

Everyone is talking about it. It even has people reading again! And Edward's good looks aren't really detering anyone. You probably already know what I'm talking about. Twilight. I think that with it being a series it really has people interested. Mainly teenage girls. But who can resist a blood-sucking, extremely powerful vampire? I mean they're totally in this season. What can I write about it that others haven't already written? Well first of all I can genuinely say that I am excited for New Moon to come out. I haven't read the books, just because it is such a fad. And i probably couldn't if i tried. They are all checked out at the library. But I really want to see your comments on the books and movie. I don't know much about it. So please comment!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! I love it...keep blogging...link other peoples blogs to yours...you can start with mine www.motorcitymac.com

    Go into your dashboard and go to links and add my website there. Let me know if you have any problems. You can add pictures and stuff too. Good luck.
    M

    ReplyDelete